Saturday, June 13, 2009

oh gooooshy it's late but still good to catch at

waiahaaihaiaha I was on ambas yesterday and you know what? I finally found Twilight DVD (pirated it used to be original). then I went home and watch it more and more. oh goooosh! robert pattinson is very really truthfully shockingly handsomely gorgeously HANDSOME ohmyyyyyyyyyyyy


and there were a scene where Bella had to lied to her dad. my mom was watching next to me and this is you-wish-conversation between me and my mom

ny: fa, kamu kalo gak boleh boong kayak si bella bella itu ya
g: kalo kepepet gimana bu?
ny: ya ngomong aja yang sebenernya
g: kalo pacarku vampire gimana bu wakakakakkaka 
ny: yaudah gakpapa kan badannya dari diamond kalo kena sunlight kan lumayan
-______________________________________________________- you wish mom
unfortunately there's a scene when bella and edward were in the bedroom (and trying to make out). I was panicked but my remote won't help, and luckily "it" not happened

okay okay I know it sounds really freak though, but I've watch it 3 times and want more! it really hypnotized me and I wont move from the couch hell yeah

ooooooh after post this I want to watch it again zzzzzzt norak emang.

0 comments: