Thursday, July 9, 2009

hem facebook, are you okay?

hey howdy doo!


well, facebook runs so slooooow on mine. since yesterday, oh gooooshy it really slow. so slow and I really wanna ate the modem. ergh, it took about 5 mins to opened my profile ckck. and it's not happen only on me, but also my friends. hmm, is it because facebook is overloaded? or is it because some issue (I saw it on idkw status) that facebook, youtube and some sort like them will charge a fee, and it means IT ISN'T FREE anymoooore fufufu don't let that happen okay.

and other alternative social networkin sites like soendastreet.com, youfacester.com. they're really duplicate facebook folks! okey anticipation, fariz made an account of them all hahaha.

maaaaaan i wish i had a power just like hiro had once on heroes

0 comments: